Avante Audio Imperio SUB210Speaker powered via 3-pin power Con input and output connectorsInternal selectable X-over 90 or 120 HzPhase Switchable (0 / 180°)LED power, signal, clip indicator124 dB max SPLFlyable with flybar (available separately)6th order bandpass design1.2mm steel grillPlywood cabinetVolume control dialSKU: IMPERIO SUB210
FBT MODUS 4805LA Powered Speaker System
- 5° vertical dispersion
- 2 way powered bi-amplified true line array, bass-reflex design
- 4 x 200 mm (8″) custom neodymium woofers with 50mm voice coil (2″)
- 4 x 25 mm (1″) neodymium compression drivers and 44mm voice coil (1.7″)
- 58Hz – 20Khz frequency response
- Class D 600 Wrms amplifier for LF
- Class D 300 Wrms amplifier for HF
- High efficiency switching power supply
- DSP on board with 8 EQ presets, +/- 5db HF level
- Control for accurate amplitude shading control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, HF level, HP filter, ground-lift
- 90° horizontal waveguide with near-flat wavefront up to 18Khz
- 18 mm (3/4″) birch plywood enclosure, with handles and mechanical hardware for suspension
- Mechanical hardware for suspension with 10:1 safety factor
Line Arrays, Live Gear
FBT Muse 210LA Powered Array Speaker
2-way, compact bass-reflex line array system
Two 250mm (10″) woofers with 64mm (2.5″) voice coils
Two custom B&C HF compression drivers with 25mm (1″) throats
Precision waveguide delivering 90? of horizontal dispersion up to 18Khz
Frequency response from 55Hz to 20KHz
Onboard Class-D bi-amp system delivering 600Wrms and 300Wrms for LF and HF with switch-mode power supplies
Onboard DSP processor with 8 EQ presets, adjustable HF level of +/- 5db for accurate amplitude shading
Control panel with XLR input and link, preset control, HF level control, HP-filter and ground lift
Strong birch plywood cabinet with integrated aluminum handles, hardware and fly-ware offering adjustable angling ranging from 0? to 10? in 1? increments
Wide range of accessories to offer ultimate flexibility no matter whether your MUSE line array system is suspended or ground-stacked, plus a specially designed cover to guard against bad weatherSKU: FBT MUSE 210 LA
- Single dynamic driver delivers great sound performance in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Fixed cable design allows for earphones to be worn over the ear or hanging down for long-wearing comfort.
- Includes a carrying pouch and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.