- No products in the cart.
• 14-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
• Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
• 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mappable)
• MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
• Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
• Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
• Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment
• Crossfader Channel Assign
• Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
• Microphone Volume Control, Talkover + 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid & Bass)
• Low/High Pass Filter with Bandwidth Control per channel
• 10 segment VU meter
• Audio inputs: RCA
• Microphone inputs: 2x Balanced ¼”/XLR Combo
• Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25”x13.75”x 3.5” / 356x320x85mm
• Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
Need Assistance ?
Chat with an Expert Now.
Share This Product with your Friends
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.