The Avante A15, part of the Achromic Series from Avante Audio, is an active loudspeaker cabinet that offers powerful output, detailed audio clarity, built-in DSP and sleek exterior design. Created for musicians, bands, houses of worship, audio production companies and rental houses, the Achromic Series speakers are equally suited to permanent installation as they are to one-off and touring productions.
Avante A15 speaker
- PEAK PERFORMANCE PA SYSTEM: Project crisp, clear sound with a highly powered 1200W Dynamic, 350W Class D (LF) and 50W Class AB (HF) Amplification Power, 45hz-20kHz Frequency Range and 90 x 60 degree nominal coverage.
- ADJUSTABLE POLE MOUNT: A uniquely designed pivot switch allows you to easily tilt without dismounting and reattaching. Tilt at 0 Degrees or 7.5 degrees for clear projection.
- INTEGRATED SOUND PROCESSOR: Switch through present controls to create optimal sound performance in Live, Club, and Speech Modes. Navigate Location, Trebel, and Bass with easy to ready displays and manual dials.
- HEAVY-DUTY TRANSPORTABLE DESIGN: With two built-in handles for transport and a tough and durable 1.2mm steel grill and H-PP molded enclosure this professional sound system is able to withstand wear and tear from travel.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: 124 dB peak SPL output at 1M, 15″ woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil and 1.35-inch HF Compressor Driver, Balanced XLR In/Out and 2 RCA inputs, 2 top and 1 back M10 fly points, 120V/240V, 50/60Hz Power Input, 400W Consumption, 28.7”x 16.7”x 16.3”, 42 lbs.
• Amp Power: 1200W Peak; 350W Class D (LF) + 50W Class AB (HF) RMS
• Built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with LCD screen, EQ & multiple presets
• Frequency Range: 60hz-20kHz
• Nominal Coverage: 90˚ x 60˚
• Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 123dB
• Drivers: 12-inch woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil + 1.35-inch HF Compression Driver
• Inputs: Balanced Female XLR ¼-inch combo jack, 2x RCA (phono)
• Output: Balanced Male XLR
• Enclosures: H-PP Molded
• Grill: 1.2mm Steel
• Handles: 1 on top / 1 on side
• Fly Points: 2 on top / 1 on back
• Pole Mounting: Dual position 0-degrees or 7.5-degrees
• Power Input: 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz (country specific)
• Power Consumption: 400W
• Dimensions: 24.7”x14.4”x13.9” / 628x365x354mm
• Weight: 35 lbs. / 15.9 kg.