FBT X-PRO 15A Powered Speaker
- Plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating and internal ply reinforcement
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and 35° or 45° monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Constant directivity horn which can be rotated to vary the speaker’s angle of coverage
- The presence of 4 presets managed by DSP allows you to modify the response of the speaker in a much more accurate way compared to standard tone controls. In addition, each preset has been designed and optimized in an anechoic chamber to deliver the best possible performance for each application
X-PRO Series is a range of active 2-way plywood speakers aimed at Affordable price points. The X-PRO 15A is a 15″ woofer with 2″ VC plus a 1″ with 1.4″ VC with a built-in amplifier delivering 800/200W RMS built-in amplifier LF/HF and an SPL of 128 dB. 35mm pole mount.