Irig 2 Analog Guitar Interface For Ios And Mac
The most popular guitar interface of all time just got better
How do you improve upon something so revolutionary that it changed the world? iRig 2 is the answer.
In 2010, for the first time ever, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile device to play, practice and record with apps like IK’s AmpliTube, Apple’s GarageBand and thousands more.
iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4″ amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip