For people wanting to stretch their budgets, the Planar PCT2235 22″ Full HD monitor with multi-touch interactivity is the best value for the money. Featuring projected capacitive technology which registers up to 10 simultaneous touch points, the monitor is extremely fast and accurate for the office worker when scanning through emails, or for the graphic designer when swiping through various design alternatives or resizing photos. The Helium Stand can be easily tilted from 15″ to 70″ – quickly moving the user from passive viewing to full touch screen interaction. For more integration flexibility, the Planar PCT2235 multi-touch monitor boasts multiple video inputs DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA – and integrated speakers. And the VESA-compatible hole pattern on the back of the monitor makes it easy to attach to other mounting option, such as a Planar single-arm clamp stand or a height-adjust desk stand.
Full-Range & Mid-Range, Live Gear
Avante Audio A12 Speaker0 out of 5(0)
? Amp Power: 1200W Peak; 350W Class D (LF) + 50W Class AB (HF) RMS
? Built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with LCD screen, EQ & multiple presets
? Frequency Range: 60hz-20kHz
? Nominal Coverage: 90? x 60?
? Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 123dB
? Drivers: 12-inch woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil + 1.35-inch HF Compression Driver
? Inputs: Balanced Female XLR ?-inch combo jack, 2x RCA (phono)
? Output: Balanced Male XLR
? Enclosures: H-PP Molded
? Grill: 1.2mm Steel
? Handles: 1 on top / 1 on side
? Fly Points: 2 on top / 1 on back
? Pole Mounting: Dual position 0-degrees or 7.5-degrees
? Power Input: 115V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz (country specific)
? Power Consumption: 400W
? Dimensions: 24.7?x14.4?x13.9? / 628x365x354mm
? Weight: 35 lbs. / 15.9 kg.SKU: AVAA12₦229,500.00
American Dj Vizi Bsw300 Moving Head0 out of 5(0)
ADJ’s new flagship LED moving head, the Vizi BSW 300, is a hybrid beam/spot/wash fixture that is powered by a specially designed 300W LED engine. The Vizi BSW 300 is packed with professional features designed for use in larger venues and event productions.SKU: n/a₦752,950.00
Live Gear, Stage monitors
FBT STAGEMAXX 12MA0 out of 5(0)
The 4 presets are:
- StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12” B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1” exit throat compression driver.
- The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving the focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration.
- Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch-mode power supply.
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications.
- The FOH preset allows the use of suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill’ applications.
- StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and a wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories).
- 3 frontal status LED indicators to control the ON-OFF limiter and protection state.
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
- The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for a single user (35°) or for more users (55°).?
400W + 100W RMS – 130dB SPL
- ORIGINAL: is the typical “MaxX” sound adapted to the “STAGE” application
- HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for comfortable listening in near-field at a high level
- LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in a stereo configuration
- FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations
SKU: FBT STAGEMAXX 12MA₦430,500.00
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Coaxial custom FBT 12” B&C speakers with 64mm (2.5”) voice coil
- B&C 25mm (1”) exit throat compression driver and 44mm (1.7”) voice coil
- Bi-amp: high dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W+100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
- High-efficiency switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets
- Control Panel: XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, 4 Presets, HP Filter, 3 frontal status LED indicators
- 90° directivity horn
- Proprietary filtered algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, advanced energy control allows an high SPL while granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction with high headroom
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures to avoid undesired resonance
- Weather-resistant coating under the grill to protect the driver and the speaker
- High SPL in a compact size monitor
- 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points
- Teflon replaceable feet allow easy use on stage