Shure GLXD2/B87 Digital handheld transmitter with Beta 87A Capsule
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency-changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- The Digital Wireless Transmitter provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Custom lithium-ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while the system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
The BETA87A with GLX2 handheld transmitter is the supercardioid condenser vocal microphone offering a smooth, tailored response for warm, accurate sound . It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Depending on the operation mode, you will get up to 16 hours of continuous use and has an operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions.