Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone (Black)This item will be released at a future date.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- The built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- The app includes the following processing capabilities:
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings
- Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8″-27 threaded stands or booms
Call For Availability
Call For Availability
Get a professional podcast sound with audio interfaces, hard disk recorders, or direct to computers and mobile devices with the Shure MV7 Podcast Mic, styled here in black. This is a professional-quality, broadcast-style dynamic microphone, one that can has both a conventional XLR connection and a USB port. It also supports a 3.5mm headphone output for direct monitoring.
The mic offers a unidirectional cardioid polar pattern, which is the best natural defense against room noise: since the capsule mostly captures what’s directly in front of it, you won’t pick up as much room noise as you would with another polar pattern. Use the mic in close proximity to your voice and you’ll find it exhibits a clear, intelligible, and high-quality sound.
On the USB side, the mic provides broadcast-quality specs and intuitive functionality. Capture audio at sample rates and resolutions up to 48 kHz / 24-bit, which is the standard for editing and mixing broadcast audio. Use the integrated touch-panel interface on the mic itself to control levels, headphone volumes, monitor mix, and mic-mute. The free ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application will let you save your own presets, enable auto-level, add compression, EQ the signal, and more.
The mic is both attractive and durable, with that classic Shure end-address look and rugged all-metal design. The mic sits in an adjustable yoke that will fit a variety of stands and mounting options. Use the mic with your audio interface, hard disk recorder, mixer, computer (over USB Mini-B), select Android devices, and select iOS devices. Two cables are included, one a USB Mini Type-B to USB Type-A, the other a USB Mini Type-B to USB Type-C