Shure SLXD24E/SM58 Wireless Microphone System
- WIRELESS FREQUENCY BAND SELECTION: Before purchasing, please ensure that the wireless frequency band you select works in your area (refer to Shure website for details > search Shure Wireless Frequency Finder).
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: (1) SLXD2 handheld transmitter with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule and (1) SLXD4 single-channel receiver with antenna and rackmount accessories, (1) zippered bag and (2) AA batteries
- DIGITAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Digital predictive switching diversity. 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent). 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent). Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band. RF Scan and IR Sync to quickly find an open frequency and link the transmitter to a SLX-D receiver. Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
- SOUND QUALITY: Crystal clear 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio. Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (microphone dependent) for natural and clear sound. Stable digital RF signal transmission. 120 dB dynamic range – excellent for vocals & acoustic and wind instruments.
- OPERATING RANGE: 330-feet (100-meters).
- APPLICATIONS: A variety of compatible microphone/instrument cable choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
- LEGENDARY SHURE ENGINEERING: Durable and ergonomic plastic transmitter construction.
The SLXD24/SM58 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 single-channel receiver and SLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 2 AA batteries.