400 in stock
400 in stock
– frequency response (50?15,000hz) optimized for voice applications, with greater clarity at intermediate frequencies and low frequency attenuation
– Uniform cardioid polar diagram isolating the main sound source and minimizes background noise
– pneumatic anti-vibration support system that reduces noise from handling
– effective built-in spherical filter, antipop and windproof
– The package includes an adapter for support resistant to accidental breakage (180? swivel) and a bag for its containment/transport
Need Assistance ?
Chat with an Expert Now.
Share This Product with your Friends
The legendary ‘sm58’ is a dynamic vocal microphone designed for use in recording studios and professional amplification systems. has an optimized voice response to provide a sound whose quality constitutes a world standard ? the robustness of the manufacturing, the proven anti-vibration support system and the stainless steel grid ensure the consistency of performance, even when handling it without delicacy ? whether outdoors or indoors, the overwhelming majority is the microphone chosen by professionals around the world for singing or talking. following are the main features: – frequency response (50?15.000hz) optimized for voice applications, with greater clarity at intermediate frequencies and attenuation at low frequencies – uniform cardioid polar diagram that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise – pneumatic anti-vibration support system that reduces the noise resulting from handling – effective backdrop filter eric embedded, antique ipop and windproof – the package includes an adapter for support resistant to accidental breakage (180? swivel) and a bag for its containment/transport n.b. – the manufacturer reserves the right to modify its characteristics, in line with technological developments and without prior notice, in order to improve it qualitatively and aesthetically