D’Addario EXL130 Nickel Wound, Extra-Super Light.
Extra-super light for maximum flexibility and minimal hand stress
Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .008, .010, .015, Nickel Wound .021, .030, .038SKU: n/a
Fender 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound Long Scale Electric Bass Guitar Strings – MediumGuitar Accessories
Fender 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound Long Scale Electric Bass Guitar Strings – Medium
- Fender super bass 7250’s are an excellent all-purpose bass string. String Guages: .045-.100. String Ends: Ball End
- They are particularly good for rock, funk, and any style in which the bass needs to cut through.
- Fender super bass 7250’s combine the high output and dynamic sound of steel with the smooth feel of nickel.
- The result is a string with bright highs and a thunderous low end.
- Super bass 7250’s are installed at the factory on all Fender us and Mexico basses.