Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Explore bass tones from classic gritty growl to the slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls
- A beefy 200-watt class D power amp and ported speaker enclosure, pump volume and deep bass response but keeps this amp very light in weight – only 34.5 pounds!
- Practice privately with the 1/8″ headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the 1/8″ Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
Fender Rumble 200
- 200 watts
- 15” Eminence speaker
- Compression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (34.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
READY TO RUMBLE
Onsight alone, you might not believe that the stylish diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15″ Eminence speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing, and more.
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost “bright” switch, mid-scoop “contour” switch and old-school tube-emulating “vintage” switch.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼” send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.