Shure A412B microphone base allows gooseneck mics to be quickly mounted when permanent installation is impractical. Angled XLR input connector maintains a low profile. Ample room for custom circuitry. Includes cable.
Based on 0 reviews
- Microphone, Microphone Accessories
Shure QLXD14/SM35 Wireless System with SM35 Headworn Microphone0 out of 5(0)
Includes SM35, QLXD1, QLXD4, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave Antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rack mount kit, and user guide
Featuring the SM35 headset microphone and QLXD1 wireless Body pack transmitter, QLXD14/SM35 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation
Half-rack QLXD4 digital wireless receiver quickly Finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function
Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA Alkaline batteries (included) or up to 10 hours of continuous use with a Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning and wireless workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from Pc/Mac; remote monitoring and control from iOS devices Also is available via the Shure Plus channels mobile appSKU: ULXD14E/SM35-H51₦618,400.00Call For Availability
- Microphone Accessories
Shure UA844+/LCUA844+/LC Antenna Distribution System0 out of 5(0)
Five-way active antenna splitter and power distribution system for QLX-D, ULX, ULX-D, SLX, and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers
Excludes antenna cables and locking power cables
Front-mounting antenna hardware
4 DC power feeds and for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)SKU: UA844+SWB/LC-E₦246,100.00Call For Availability
- Microphone, Wireless Microphones
Shure SLXD24E/SM58 Wireless Microphone System0 out of 5(0)
- WIRELESS FREQUENCY BAND SELECTION: Before purchasing, please ensure that the wireless frequency band you select works in your area (refer to Shure website for details > search Shure Wireless Frequency Finder).
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: (1) SLXD2 handheld transmitter with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule and (1) SLXD4 single-channel receiver with antenna and rackmount accessories, (1) zippered bag and (2) AA batteries
- DIGITAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Digital predictive switching diversity. 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent). 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent). Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band. RF Scan and IR Sync to quickly find an open frequency and link the transmitter to a SLX-D receiver. Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
- SOUND QUALITY: Crystal clear 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio. Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (microphone dependent) for natural and clear sound. Stable digital RF signal transmission. 120 dB dynamic range – excellent for vocals & acoustic and wind instruments.
- OPERATING RANGE: 330-feet (100-meters).
- APPLICATIONS: A variety of compatible microphone/instrument cable choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
- LEGENDARY SHURE ENGINEERING: Durable and ergonomic plastic transmitter construction.